IT-Savvy Software Product Manager with E-Commerce, Digital Marketing, Email Automation, Rapid Prototyping, Software Implementation, Statistical Analysis, Process Improvement, Web Analytics and Project Management experience.
Skills & Expertise
Director of Product
Lead the product roadmap for technology startup specializing in interline, non-revenue and discount travel. Our vision is to develop a sustainable and scalable technology platform allowing suppliers to sell distressed inventory within closed user groups without damaging their brand equity.
Document business requirements and use cases, prioritize product backlog, implement tag and measurement strategy, perform website behavior analysis, execute iterative A/B tests, plan weekly sprint releases, build wireframes and prototypes. Work with teams located in Dallas & Cordoba within an agile framework leveraging Ruby on Rails, Java & PHP.
- Implemented analytics and tagging strategy across the application to understand user behavior, campaign performance, marketing attribution and business specific trends (custom dimensions)
- Implemented SCRUM processes (backlog, sprint planning, demo & retrospective) to the tech organization
- Migrated all transactional emails to Mandrill to alleviate development resources and allow fluid iterations without need of a release
- Worked with technology leadership to champion micro-services approach
- Reduced YoY Pay-Per-Click marketing spend by 76% while increasing sessions by 267% and hotel transactions by 285%
Director of Marketing
Manage eCommerce solution for family owned business that specializes in designing high quality leather accessories. Designed website, integrated third-party applications, curated copy, executed email program, manage adwords campaigns, developed creative assets and oversaw P&L.
- Lead triple digit year-over-year growth for the eCommerce business
- Increased the size of our email list by over 300% year over year
- Migrated operations to more robust eCommerce platform and implemented design of interface
Ecommerce Product Manager
Engineer and manage the product roadmap for our eCommerce product. Illicit business requirements, document use cases, prioritize user stories in the backlog, build wireframes, design interactive prototypes, guide feature-driven development and define metrics for success. Work in an agile environment leveraging LAMP stack with a team of eight developers.
Coordinated software implementations for Health IT Company that specializes in streamlining interactions between healthcare stakeholders. Guided clients through parallel adoption of flagship product, streamlined business processes and reported pipeline trends.
- Elicited client requirements for system configuration including user access, scheduling interface, electronic data interchange needs and workflow architecture
- Worked with business analysts to improve internal operational processes
- Migrated processes onto Salesforce platform. Designed interface, triggers and workflow